Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful Mommy

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have a wonderful family. We are all happy and healthy. However, I am also thankful for the following:

  • The parking spots reserved for families with small children. I wonder how long I can milk that one.
  • Catherine’s trips to the naughty chair are getting less frequent. We will keep it around for Maddie. I have a feeling she will keep it warm quite a bit.
  • The new play area in the mall. What a great idea! I do get confused about the shoes though. Is it just the kids that need to remove them? Or the adults too?
  • Maddie feeding Abby from her highchair. Sometimes I get busy and forget to fill Abby’s dish. Next I will teach her to throw some food into the fish bowl.
  • A market basket employee actually helped me put my groceries in the car last weekend (and I was alone – no kids). I have not seen that since I was a kid.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: