Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, I am another year older today. Sometimes I would like to go back to my childhood for a day. Birthdays were pretty great then....all those presents, parties, etc. This is how I celebrated my Birthday this year.

1) when the kids woke up I asked them "Who's Birthday is it today?!". Catherine said (without looking away from Dragon Tails) "yours". That was it. Yup, thanks kids!

2)Went to the RMV to renew my license. I was asked to look into the viewer for the eye exam. As soon as I looked in I panicked. I couldn't read the lines! I had to close one eye to pass the exam. I'm going blind....wonderful.

3) Catherine screamed at the top of her lungs at me "YOU'RE MEAN!! I HATE YOU!"

4) Shortly after that Maddie clawed at my face like an insane cat. Right before her bedtime she bit my arm.

5) I drank my miseries away in a bottle of Chardonnay and fell asleep at 9pm.

No comments: